Thursday, September 14, 2017

What Book should i read in October?

What should i read?




Hi everyone =D i decided to start a monthly quiz for you to choose what will be one of my books for the TBR list of the next month, because i have so many good books that sometimes i could not decided for myself. 

So for October the choices are the following....

King's Cage by 


Midnight's Kiss by 






There is a quiz in the page of the blog where you can vote, in the right bar after the tags.please help me decide what book should i read in October!

4 comments:

  1. I would vote for Kings Cage. My daughter loves this author and is looking forward to reading this book too. I love reading and have enjoyed your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Cussler fan but I'm also a romance author so I'd choose Donna Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnight Kiss... Love romance novels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defiantly Midnight Kiss! I love romance, my favorite genre :)

    ReplyDelete

Wizardry Student Box _ February 2018

Unboxing WSB February 2018 Hi guys, today i bring another unboxing but this time it is a totally new subscription box named  Wizardry...